Seeking a BIOnic woman

Bear354106 bear354106 at aol.com
Fri Feb 21 17:53:07 EST 1997

Well it seems I've alienated a few people. I got e-mail from 4 women who
are upset with me doing this post. I gathered from the plethora of crap
about chain letters and money-making schemes in newsgroups that I was only
slightly beyond the pale in doing what I did.
  I will therefor add another characteristic to those I listed as
desirable: If you are sexually repressed and despise anybody who isn't,
keep your comments to yourself. This is why Canadian and other foreign
women are so refreshing to the average US male. US women tend to believe
the nonsense directed at them by the swaggering, stud-muffins who are so
successful at 'seducing' them.
Acceptance of this behavior means that the shy or awkward are ignored in
favor of the bold and (usually) blase and proves the atavistic nature of
sexual attraction even amongst the allegedly modern intellectual types who
infest our society. The deer-skinner I mentioned is an example of a small
group of women who understand the actual state of the situation between
the sexes, and  who are the most desirable to LTR's with most men in the
USA who are fed up with the games demanded by the avg woman.