Seeking a BIOnic woman

taguebw at wfu.edu taguebw at wfu.edu
Sat Feb 22 07:05:02 EST 1997

Actually, one of the e-mails you got was from a man -- me. I did not
go out of my way to identify my gender as it did not seem to be
particularly important. As other posters have indicated, your message
was off-topic. That is the reason it did not belong in
bionet.women-in-bio. Chain-letters, money-making schemes and personal
ads do not belong on the bionet.* hierarchy any more than chain
letters, money making schemes or a discussion of the difficulties of
breaking through the glass ceiling at work belong in alt.personals.

So unless you want to contribute to a discussion relevant to
bionet.women-in-bio, don't post here.

Thanks,
Brian