Seeking a BIOnic woman

Mr. W.Y. Chan wahchan at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Feb 24 08:32:42 EST 1997

Cynthia or Jason Landy (landyc at cadvision.com) wrote:
: Bear354106 wrote:

: >   I will therefor add another characteristic to those I listed as
: > desirable: If you are sexually repressed and despise anybody who isn't,
: > keep your comments to yourself. This is why Canadian and other foreign
: > women are so refreshing to the average US male.
:  US women tend to believe
: > the nonsense directed at them by the swaggering, stud-muffins who are so
: > successful at 'seducing' them.
: > Acceptance of this behavior means that the shy or awkward are ignored in
: > favor of the bold and (usually) blase and proves the atavistic nature of
: > sexual attraction even amongst the allegedly modern intellectual types who
: > infest our society. The deer-skinner I mentioned is an example of a small
: > group of women who understand the actual state of the situation between
: > the sexes, and  who are the most desirable to LTR's with most men in the
: > USA who are fed up with the games demanded by the avg woman.

: Excuse me, but I'm Canadian, and I was as offended as everyone else.
: You got flamed because your message was innappopriate and insulting,
: period. It had nothing to do woth the nationality of the people
: objecting!

: Cynthia

No, I dont think his comment was insulting to women, just that I find
he had embarassed himself by getting down on one knees in desperate
search for a partner only to be shouted at, he got guts, but I had to
agree with the others that he should have posted to a more suitable ng
which caters for his needs.

	Wah.