Women in Science

Mr. W.Y. Chan wahchan at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Feb 24 08:21:04 EST 1997

Michelle Taylor (75444.3710 at CompuServe.COM) wrote:
: Cynthia-
: Go for it!  It may be that the men don't know what contributions
: they aren't aware that women have made.  They probably would
: benefit (if they sign up) from learning that women have made some
: tremendous contributions.

Equally I am certain many more men than women who we will never gets to hear
who had made enormouse contribution to science.
Has anyone in the USA been taught about Chinese scientist and their contribution?

	Wah.

: Michelle Taylor

: --
: Michelle Taylor