Seeking a BIOnic woman

Gert Jan Gast gjgast at nioz.nl
Mon Feb 24 11:04:57 EST 1997

Mr. W.Y. Chan wrote:

[snip]

> : Excuse me, but I'm Canadian, and I was as offended as everyone else.
> : You got flamed because your message was innappopriate and insulting,
> : period. It had nothing to do woth the nationality of the people
> : objecting!
>
> : Cynthia
>
> No, I dont think his comment was insulting to women, just that I find
> he had embarassed himself by getting down on one knees in desperate
> search for a partner only to be shouted at, he got guts, but I had to
> agree with the others that he should have posted to a more suitable ng
> which caters for his needs.
>
>         Wah.

Bear-wants-a-deer was VERY insulting to women (and for me as a men very
embarrassing). Especialy the second posting, in my opinion. He didn't
even bend his knees a fraction of an inch. He sure is pretty desperate
and he will be for a long long time I'm afraid. He doesn't have guts,
he's dumb. Not even stupid, just plain dumb.

If Cynthia or anybody else offended, she/he is offended. Period. The
last thing we need is that you come in defending this idiot and tell us
our feelings are wrong. You're only insulting more. It is okay to post
if you have anything to contribute to a discussion, but please refrain
from this kind of crap.

just 2 cents, GJ

P.s. Sorry, Cynthia, I know you are absolutely capable to handle this
guy, but I just couldn't resist to use the time-zone advantage.