Seeking a BIOnic woman

esylander at NETMAIL.HSCBKLYN.EDU esylander at NETMAIL.HSCBKLYN.EDU
Mon Feb 24 10:04:55 EST 1997

Did I miss something over the weekend? Has the name of the group been
changed to "women in biology newsgroup and singles bar?"
Or could this post be considered a "job announcement?"

Just wondering if I was the only one who was disconcerted by this post!

Linnea

Now I know that the Internet has been used to hook people up, but what I want to
know is how he found this newsgroup. Do you think he got on Yahoo and typed
"women/anywhere/babes/chicks."  If he really wanted a response, he should have
written to "All the babes in science." He would have REALLY gotten a response
then. Sorry, just venting. That post really ticked me off.

Beth Sylander
SUNY Brooklyn

The following is an attached File item from cc:Mail.  It contains
information that had to be encoded to ensure successful transmission
through various mail systems.  To decode the file use the UUDECODE
program.
--------------------------------- Cut Here ---------------------------------
begin 644 RFC822.TXT
M4F5C96EV960Z(&9R;VT@;F5T+F)I;RYN970 at 8GD@;F5T;6%I;"YH<V-B:VQY
M;BYE9'4@*%--5%!,24Y+(%8R+C$Q+C`Q*0T*("`@(#L at 5'5E+"`Q."!&96(@
M.3<@,38Z,C4Z-#@@15-4#0I2971U<FXM4&%T:#H@/$))3U-#22U215%515-4
M0&YE="YB:6\N;F5T/@T*4F5C96EV960Z("AF<F]M(&1A96UO;D!L;V-A;&AO
M<W0I(&)Y(&YE="YB:6\N;F5T("@X+C8N,3(O."XV+C8I(&ED($E!03(S,#4R
M.R!4=64L(#$X($9E8B`Q.3DW(#`X.C4T.C,Y("TP.#`P#0I296-E:79E9#H@
M*&9R;VT@;F5W<T!L;V-A;&AO<W0I(&)Y(&YE="YB:6\N;F5T("@X+C8N,3(O
M."XV+C8I(&ED($E!03(S,#0X.R!4=64L(#$X($9E8B`Q.3DW(#`X.C4T.C,X
M("TP.#`P#0I4;SH@=V]M96YB:6]`;F5T+F)I;RYN970-"D9R;VTZ(&QK:7-T
M84!53DTN1415("A,:6YN96$@27-T82D-"E-U8FIE8W0Z(%)E.B!3965K:6YG
M(&$@0DE/;FEC('=O;6%N#0I$871E.B`Q."!&96(@,3DY-R`P.#HU-#HS-B`M
M,#@P,`T*4V5N9&5R.B!D865M;VY`;F5T+F)I;RYN970-"DUE<W-A9V4M240Z
M(#Q0:6YE+D$S,BXS+CDQ+CDW,#(Q.#`Y-#,T,RXT,C<R.$,M,3`P,#`P0&%R
M9V\N=6YM+F5D=3X-"DY.5%`M4&]S=&EN9RU(;W-T.B!N970N8FEO+FYE=`T*

end