sports & baking & frustration!

Mr. W.Y. Chan wahchan at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Jan 6 08:18:05 EST 1997

Jeanhee Chung (jc363 at pantheon.yale.edu) wrote:

: P.S.  My answer to the question by Mr. Chan-- for heaven's
: sakes, most master chefs are men because they go about cooking as a
: CAREER! They created the concept of "Master" chef! If all Master Chefs did
: is cook three meals a day for their families, they would never get famous.
: I'll bet a lot of "Master Chefs" are away from home a lot, going to
: wine tastings, promoting cookbooks, and cooking at the restaurants where
: their work is showcased. I'm stifling with indignation-- good grief!
: Aargh!

Then why cant many women become Master Chefs? I guess there is answer
to that but before you start making exceptional cases I admit many
women can cook very well.

	Wah.