something completely different: taxes & housekeepers

Linden Higgins linden at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Mon Jan 6 13:50:52 EST 1997

My mother (bless her) has gifted me with a monthly house-cleaning, and a
friend has recommended her cleaning person.  Now, my husband is a bit upset
because of teh possible "tax problems".  Does anyone here know what he is
refering to, and what I need to do to avoid this? Note:  he does not _see_
dirt, and does not understand why this is necessary.

Unless there is a general interest, please reply to my individual number

Linden Higgins, Ph.D.
Dept. of Zoology,
University of Texas at Austin
Austin, TX  78712