Is it possible??

Deb Britt Deborah_Britt at brown.edu
Tue Jan 7 15:10:37 EST 1997

In article <5ascs2$5aa at fremont.ohsu.edu>, nishir at ohsu.edu (Rae Nishi) wrote:

Rae,
I can't tell you how much it meant to me to read this in your post today.
I just read a Science online feature on balancing family and career, and
was dismayed to find that the only mother contributing an essay had
decided to become a permanent postdoc (you can read my ranting in the
posting I put on the newsgroup).  It was a relief to see that you have
managed tenure-track and children too.  There is hope!  Good luck on your
promotion.

Deb Britt (a transplanted Oregonian, who still gets homesick now and then)

--
Deborah Britt, Ph.D.
Department of Medical Oncology