Position: Immuno- & Bioassay Scientist
rathbun at sedona.net
Sat Jan 11 01:55:05 EST 1997
Immunoassay Development Scientist
We are seeking a scientist experienced in the development,
optimization and validation of Immunoassays and cell-based Bioassays
for the characterization/quantification of our biopharmaceutical
client companys recombinant products.
General Job Responsibilities/Requirements
· Develop biological and immunological based assays such as
cell/receptor binding, cytotoxicity, & MLR. Current assay formats
include ELISA, RIA, Hemagglutination, western blots, Threshold
· Supervise 7 bench scientists including 1 PhD and 1 MS
· Provide significant intellectual input to methods development;
critically review all analytical results.
· Have solid experience in working in a GMP/GCP laboratory.
· Write SOPs, validation protocols and reports, and analytical
sections of IND and BLA submissions.
· Ph.D. in a biological or chemical science; preferably analytical
chemistry, biochemistry, chemistry, chemical engineering or MS-level
candidate with a strong track record.
· 4 or more years of pharmaceutical/biotechnology work experience
· Supervisory experience (2 or more employees).
If you have an interest in this or other opportunities, please email
your resume as an attached file or mail/FAX your CV/resume to RS&A to
the attention of Ann G. Rathbun, Managing Director. All correspondence
is held in strict confidence.
Rathbun, Sapir & Associates
P.O. Box 2337 Sedona, AZ 86339-2337 * USA
(520) 284-3360 Office (520)284-3361 FAX
E-mail: rathbun@ sedona.net
More information about the Womenbio