Position: Immuno- & Bioassay Scientist

RS&A rathbun at sedona.net
Sat Jan 11 01:55:05 EST 1997

Immunoassay Development Scientist

We are seeking a scientist experienced in the development,
optimization and validation of Immunoassays and cell-based Bioassays
for the characterization/quantification of our biopharmaceutical
client company’s recombinant products.

General Job Responsibilities/Requirements

· Develop biological and immunological based assays such as
cell/receptor binding, cytotoxicity, & MLR.  Current assay formats
include ELISA, RIA, Hemagglutination, western blots, Threshold
Systems, etc.

· Supervise 7 bench scientists including 1 PhD and 1 MS

· Provide significant intellectual input to methods development;
critically review all analytical results.

· Have solid experience in working in a GMP/GCP laboratory.

· Write SOPs, validation protocols and reports, and analytical
sections of IND and BLA submissions.

REQUIRED:

· Ph.D. in a biological or chemical science; preferably analytical
chemistry, biochemistry, chemistry, chemical engineering or MS-level
candidate with a strong track record.

· 4 or more years of pharmaceutical/biotechnology work experience
company.

· Supervisory experience (2 or more employees).

If you have an interest in this or other opportunities, please email
your resume as an attached file or mail/FAX your CV/resume to RS&A to
the attention of Ann G. Rathbun, Managing Director. All correspondence
is held in strict confidence.

Rathbun, Sapir & Associates
P.O. Box 2337  Sedona, AZ 86339-2337 * USA
(520) 284-3360 Office  (520)284-3361 FAX
E-mail: rathbun@ sedona.net