HELP!! Gender Differences? Biology or Socialization.

tran bttran at law.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 15 09:14:33 EST 1997

Hi.  I am taking a gender and the law class at my law school and need your
assistance on an issue.  The issue is whether or not there are behavioral
differences and differences in interests and personality between men and
women, and whether or not some of the differences are the result of
biological differences between men and women and not of socialization or
culturalization.  Please give me your thoughts on this as well as any
study, data, or sites to article which supports or refutes this
proposition.  My e-mail address is bttran at law.harvard.edu.  I thank you in
advance for your assistance. The class ends on January 24.