GMPs

Amy DeRocher deroche1 at pilot.msu.edu
Fri Jan 17 14:07:26 EST 1997

I am wondering if anyone in this newsgroup can help me with a terminology
question.  I have been looking through job advertisements from
biotechnology companies recently and have run across the term "GMP" or
"cGMPs" several times.  Based on the context I suspect that "G" stands for
government and that it might refer to some sort of regulatory procedure.
I would appreciate it if anyone could define this term for me, and tell me
where I could get more information about GMPs.

Thank you in advance for any help in this matter.

Dr. Amy DeRocher
deroche1 at pilot.msu.edu