Help!

LizKosler lizkosler at aol.com
Mon Jan 20 21:38:23 EST 1997

I have been trying to find a job in Wisconsin in biotech marketing.  I
have not had any luck what so ever, even after hours on the various career
websites.  I have a double major in Biology and Communication with 4 years
Molecular experience and communication experience in desktop publishing
and technical writing.

Does anyone have any suggestions on new avenues to try or any info on any
job openings?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Liz Kosler
Alverno College
"Science knows no country because it is the light that illuninates the world."  -Pasteur
LizKosler at AOL.com