S'wich Student Work Placement 1997/98

K A Fleming K.A.Fleming at durham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 24 07:15:52 EST 1997

I am a second year student reading for a degree in Molecular Biology and
Biochemistry at the University of Durham (U.K.). I am currently pursuing
the option of a year out in Industry (session 1997/98). My department
stipulates that it should be a position relevant to my degree subject with
an emphasis on practical laboratory work and should run for a minimum of
40 weeks.

I am particularly interested in the Molecular Biology aspects of my degree
- protein sequencing; development and application of transgenic organisms;
microbiology.

If anyone can help or knows of companies in the U.K. offering work
placements please mail me direct :
		K.A.Fleming at dur.ac.uk

			Thank you.
		          Kerry