Roxanne H. Fisher rfisher at
Fri Jan 24 10:03:23 EST 1997

In article <Pine.SOL.3.93.970123125131.26953A-100000 at>,
"Veronica I. Arreola" <varreo1 at> wrote:

> BTW-I'm looking for an org to do a paper on.
Dear Veronica-

You might take a look at the Association for Women in Science.  They're a
US-based organization, but they do have interactions with women in other
countries.  Their homepage: and their email:
awis at  There's probably an active chapter in Chicago and a
contact person may be listed on the homepage or could be found by emailing
the above address.AWIS has a bimonthly magazine and many good programs,
including a mentoring program.