scientific writing was:Re: The Mind of a Scientist = The Mind of an Artist/Musician

J. Bertrand jbertran at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Fri Jan 24 21:40:56 EST 1997

The issue of _The Scientist_ that I received this week contained an
article on scientific writing.  It made some interesting points about
first person vs. third person and scientific paper grammar in general.
There was a "box" along with the article with "instead of this term...use
this", that I cut out for reference.

Jennifer Bertrand, Ph.D.
Department of Pharmacology
University of Iowa