grad school

d.clizbe clizb001 at mailhost.csusm.edu
Sat Jan 25 12:29:14 EST 1997

Greetings,
	I was wondering what current thoughts were on the subject of a MS
vs a PhD. I realize that this is not a simple question and that it involves
a variety of personal experiences, however I need some solid advice. I have the
opportunity to choose between two extremely desirable graduate programs
one a two year masters, the other a five to seven year PhD. The time in the program is
not really as important as what happens at the other end. I am 39 I have a
wonderful supportive family. Any advice?