Reflections in a female eye

sunny N stewart sunnyesq at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 3 01:23:09 EST 1997

Re : Grant distribution.  It has been my experience and especially of
late that we women are are own worst enemy.  We complain about men and
their inability or unwillingness to recognize our contributions or our
output, or their unwillingness to promote or hire us.  But Women in
positions of 'authority' or responsibility do their 'best' to make
certain in many cases that women do not advance, or join their crew.

It is indeed a sad thing. The "Me generation, really is just that...me.