SPAM

Elizabeth Waters ewaters at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Jul 29 18:23:06 EST 1997

I don't think the name of our newsgroup has anything to do with
the spam problems.  The other groups I read that are not
moderated have identical annoying messages (and are not gender
related).
	 If we want to avoid these messages the only answer is for someone to
moderate. All of the bionet groups have this problem and most are
going to moderation. Those that are not going to moderation appear
to have stopped working, no real messages I assume most people have
stopped subscribing.