SPAM

JuneKK junekk at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 07:23:20 EST 1997

Excellent.  Now if I can only get my EMAIL address off many of these
ANNOYING unsolicited email mailing lists (same nonsense), all administered
by people who do not honor requests to be taken off them!

Gee whiz, what about "rights of privacy" in these issues (i.e. not being
harassed in this manner)?!

June