IXth International Asparagus Symposium

Bharathi Jagadeesh bjag at ln.nimh.nih.gov
Sun Jun 1 16:04:06 EST 1997

Lesley McKeown (mckeownl at voyager.co.nz) wrote:
: Are there any other women researchers attending this conference - if so I
: wold like to hear from you. There are only two (including me) as far as I
: know and we are both from NZ.
:
: Lesley McKeown

I love this thread and Rachel B. deserves kudos for suggesting it.

But it has peaked my interest in the science that people are doing.

What is the Asparagus Symposium and what kinds of things will be
talked about there. Is this about the asparagus we find in the
stores, and if so, what do people study about it?

Gosh, the breadth of what people study is really being brought
to my attention by the info about the conferences people are
attending!

Bharathi Jagadeesh/bjag at ln.nimh.nih.gov

Lab of Neuropsychology
NIMH