perp's in our lab space

Susan Hogarth sjhogart at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Jun 17 21:30:47 EST 1997

Monica Palacios wrote:

> ... he was a fundie with a mission who was "in
> your face" about an activity which he felt he had some say in (how he thinks
> so lacking any sort of functional uterus is BEYOND me).

You don't have a penis, but I suppose you feel right about saying that
rape is unequivocally wrong, don't you?

Sorry to stray so far off-topic, and I don't want to get into a
reproductive-rights discussion, but it certainly doesn't help the
"dialogue" about abortion if *you* percieve it as a "control issue"
while *they* are percieving it as a "moral issue".

--
Susan

"Cow envy is more common than you would think." - doghair