The Phoenix

S L Forsburg forsburg at
Thu Jun 19 17:51:12 EST 1997

What a story!  Hey, Sarah, I'm so glad to hear that things are
coming together for you.  I'm sure that everyone on the group
will join me in wishing you a joyful rise and hope that your
dream job is everything you want it to be.

I think your story will give some of us older more
jaded folks some inspiration.  If nothing else, maybe
there will be a run on tickets to Patagonia....
It's an anti-spam.  Use the one below.
S L Forsburg, PhD  forsburg at
Molecular Biology and Virology Lab
The Salk Institute, La Jolla CA