spam

Cassandra Smith clsmith at MCCLINTOCK.BU.EDU
Fri Jun 20 14:21:41 EST 1997

Help!

I have queried about what we can do with the increasing spam and it
seems that at the moment the only effective way is to convert this
to a moderated group as the automatic filtering is not effective.

I will need volunteer moderators to help in order to keep postings
flowing. This should take 15 - 30 min per day. I would think it
would be great to have processing occur twice a day. After I have
enough volunteer moderator energy I can start a formal change process and
ask for a formal vote on the change.

If you would like to help moderate please send me an email direct. If
you would like to comment on whether to moderate or not please post
your comments.

Thanks,
Cassandra Smith
The Moderator