Congrates to Sarah...Road Trip??

Cindy Hale chale at SAGE.NRRI.UMN.EDU
Fri Jun 20 11:29:04 EST 1997

In article <8B17A761F5 at bio.tamu.edu>, JFRUGOLI at BIO.TAMU.EDU ("Julia
Frugoli") wrote:
> >I think your story will give some of us older more
> >jaded folks some inspiration.  If nothing else, maybe
> >there will be a run on tickets to Patagonia....
> >:-)
> >--
> >-susan
>
> Funny, I was just thinking about it myself!
> Julia Frugoli
> Dartmouth College
>
>Hey!  Women-in-bio ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!
>                                 Alice

Well,  If any of you are serious about something like this.  I STILL don't
have a job this fall (couple months of contract work for July and August).
I will have a little money and I have traveled extensively internationally
so I'm a good travel partner (I used to speak spanish well, maybe I
could still get by).  I like outdoors/adventure type travel rather than
tourist trapping bus tour travel.  The options are endless.

I will be on line till then end of June, after that you can reach me via
snail mail or phone.

Cindy Hale
6534 Homestead Rd.
Duluth, MN  55804