In moderation

Lisa Megna megna at mendel.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Jun 21 14:40:43 EST 1997

Hi all,

I generally lurk here and rarely post but I have a few thoughts on moderation.
Generally, the make money fast things are annoying, but I just ignore them or
put them into my kill file.  Does anyone get this list over email?  I could
see that it would be more of a problem if such messages were cluttering up
your mailbox.   I agree with Susan that one has to be careful with moderation
to not exclude things that may be interesting to someone on the group.
For a group with a low volume such as this (as opposed to 500+ messages a day)
I prefer to have no moderation and just screen the messages myself.  I also
worry about the time delay or threads getting out of order.

Lisa

			lisa, "mistress of the flies"

Lisa Megna                    Lisa says on a night like this,
megna at mendel.berkeley.edu      "It might be nice if you gave me a kiss"
(510) 597-0683	              Lisa says, "Honey for just one little smile, I'll
 lab  643-5633                  sing and play for you for the longest while..."

                         	   'Lisa Says' - The Velvet Underground