Posting

S L Forsburg forsburg at nospamsalk.edu
Sun Jun 22 14:36:24 EST 1997

Bharathi said:
> My newsreader isn't letting me post (and driving me mad with an
> unquenchable desire to post), so, I've resorted to deja news.

Try out the bionet www server (www.bio.net).
I've given up on my local newsserver for women
in bio  because it (the server) hiccups too
often, so I'm becoming  more familiar with
the bionet hypermail webserver. While the web
interface isn't perfect, it's not too bad, and
you can set a bookmark to go directly to
women in bio of the  current month.  And,
since it will sort  by date or by thread,
it's easy to see what you've read,  and
ignore what you don't want to.

Although (as you can see) I haven't quite figured
out teh reply function yet....if there is one!

Just a thought.

--
-susan
S L Forsburg, PhD  forsburg at salk.edu