Position: Clinical Trials Manager

Rose roses at sedona.net
Thu Mar 20 17:00:58 EST 1997

Clinical Trials Manager

Position Description:
We are seeking a highly qualified candidate to manage the Clinical
Affairs Department for our biopharmaceutical client company. Our
client has both drug and dietary products to resolve problems in
infectious and cardiovascular diseases.  This is a growing company
with a hands-off management style; candidates who prefer a fast pace
and the opportunities available in a high-growth environment will
enjoy working for our client.

Responsibilities:
· Design and set up clinical protocol, handle case reporting for
smaller clinicals.
· Manage the projects which have been outsourced to a the CRO
· Manage all phases of clinical trials
· Work with teams from collaborating strategic partner companies
· Negotiation of projects and finances with CRO

Education: MS, RN, or a BS with strong clinical experience.

Ideal Profile:
· 2 - 5 yr. Clinical Trials management experience in the
pharmaceutical industry,
 esp. Phases II and III
· Experience in monitoring clinical trial budgets
· Good business background is desired
· Energetic personality with strong initiative
· Strong Project Management skills
· Excellent people, writing and communication skills
· Regulatory experience is considered a plus

Our client company’s Clinical Research program is very active with 3
studies on-going in the dietary area and 2 drug product trials about
to commence.  Our Clinical Research Manager will be responsible for
clinical trials being handled by his/her own Clinical Affairs
department, will assist the client’s collaborating pharmaceutical
partners in developing their clinical programs, and, will manage the
client’s CRO.  As this department is under the umbrella of the
Business Development, an ideal candidate will have the inclination
towards and the ability to grasp the business strategies and how they
link technically.

If you have an interest in this or other opportunities, please mail or
FAX your CV/resume to RS&A to the attention of Ann Rathbun, Managing
Director.  All correspondence is held in strict confidence.

Rathbun, Sapir & Associates
P.O. Box 2337
Sedona, AZ 86339-2337 * USA
(520) 284-3360 Office  (520) 284-3361 FAX
E-mail: rathbun at sedona.net