Fermentation Engineer

Rathbun, Sapir & Associates rathbun at sedona.net
Sun Mar 23 22:23:43 EST 1997

Fermentation/ Process Engineer

We are seeking a highly qualified candidate to manage GMP Fermentation
Operations for our biopharmaceutical client company. Our Engineer will
manage the design and construction of a GMP facility; he/she will be
responsible for their large scale bacterial fermentations for drug
products and will interact with the FDA on facility licensing issues,
audits, etc. Our client has both drug and dietary products to resolve
problems in infectious and cardiovascular diseases.  This is a growing
company with a hands-off management style; candidates who prefer a
fast pace and the opportunities available in a high-growth environment
will enjoy working for our client.

Responsibilities:
· Start-up GMP Fermentation Operations
· Scale-up of fermentations
· Manage design and construction of GMP facility

Education:
BS or MS degree,  Biochemical Engineering degree is preferred

Ideal Profile:
· 2 - 7+ yr. in Fermentation, 2+ yr in a GMP environment
· Experience in the design of GMP Fermentation facility
· Energetic personality with strong initiative
· Strong Project Management skills
· Excellent people, writing and communication skills

Our client company has product in the market and a full pipeline of
new drug products with a number in various stages of Clinical Trials.
This is a high visibility position and an excellent growth opportunity
for a progressive engineer.

If you have an interest in this or other opportunities, please mail or
FAX your CV/resume to RS&A to the attention of Ann Rathbun, Managing
Director.  All correspondence is held in strict confidence.

Rathbun, Sapir & Associates
P.O. Box 2337
Sedona, AZ 86339-2337 * USA
(520) 284-3360 Office  (520) 284-3361 FAX
E-mail: rathbun at sedona.net