PS

Marie Frances T. Bautista bautista at ALLEGHENY.EDU
Sat Mar 29 12:05:51 EST 1997

	By the way, my e-mail address is: bautista at allegheny.edu

	Frances T. Bautista, Pre-Med
	Allegheny University

        "The twentieth century will be remembered chiefly not as an age
         of political conflicts and technical inventions, but as an age in
         which human society dared to think of the health of the whole
         human race as a practical objective." -Arnold Toynbee

	"Trust. We are not born with an instinct to trust. Trust must be
	earned, trust must be proven. We earn it with integrity, we prove
	it with sound advice. Trust is the ultimate measure of our success."
						-Dean Witter Commercial