time to moderate?

elizabeth lee johnson ejohnson at indiana.edu
Mon Mar 31 12:24:18 EST 1997

JFRUGOLI at BIO.TAMU.EDU wrote:
: >
: This may help a lot.  Any suggestions though for a name that still means
: something to people searching the newsgroups looking for a female
: perspective on science?

The postings were also sent to the WISENET Listserv mailing list so I doubt
that a compromise name which both discourages the postings and encourages
the people searching for a female perspective is possible.  I think it's best
to just ignore these posts -- in my experience, moderation limits interaction
since it introduces a delay into the process.

Liz Johnson