Suggestions for science career alternatives

Toby Freedman tobyf at
Sat Nov 15 21:02:46 EST 1997

Hello.  I am a postdoctoral fellow about to begin a job search.  Because
of dismal postdoctoral paper output, academics is out.  And I am not
thrilled about working at the bench any longer--"burned-out" so to speak.
I would like to find a science-related, people-oriented job.  Does any one
have any suggestions? If you have followed a similar path and are happy
with your current job, or know someone who is, please email me and tell me
about your job.  Thank you in advance!

tobyf at

Stephen J. Palmieri
University of Texas at Austin