Student Organization

Veronica roni_n_pooh at pooh-bear.com
Wed Nov 19 01:00:57 EST 1997

x-no-archive: yes

Hi all! First off I have to say THANKS to all of you who gave me tips on
giving a paper &/or a poster. My workshop went well and the students got
alot out of it. Hopefully some of them will find themselves here soon,
as I of course had this ng on my ack slide.

Secondly....The group of students I took to this student leadership
conference, sponsored by the CIC for Women in Science & Engineering, are
really excited and are going to start a student org for WISE.

Now I'd like to ask if any of you are students in either a WISE-like org
or an campus AWIS chapter. And if you have any suggestions on getting
started. We're at the University of Illinois at Chicago, a commuter
campus so there's not a lot of students who live on campus.

Thanks for any help!

  Roni: Aztec Princess
  http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/2664/index.html
  ****Xena, Ryne Sandberg, and Pooh's Political Page****