Mystery Pain!

Paddy BAYTECK at WINSHOP.COM.AU
Wed Nov 19 04:02:47 EST 1997

On 15 Nov 1997 17:58:57 GMT, dhuls5771 at aol.com (DHuls5771) wrote:

>What's going on? Doctors are baffled with my wife's back pain. She has lower
> back pain that radiates around to her abdomen area. Sometimes down to hips and
> legs (mostly left). Feels like buttocks in vice. Never goes away. Ultrum seems
> to be only med that works slightly. Without it, pain is very severe.

I was interested to hear of your wife's condition, I also have been
looking for answers for a simular condition, for approx. 9 months have
from time to time.  However it is not severe pain, my back feels like
I am bruised and my upper abdomen area has a rubber band around it
cutting me in two, when I wake from sleep my back never 100%  right
down my left side.

I never start my day without total body strenching exercises, I also
feel better if I keep moving.  This is a mystery to me as I am a very
healthly person as a rule, it does not say much for doctors these
days, does it.

diane