spelling....knowledge

Debra M. McDonough donough at UCSUB.COLORADO.EDU
Mon Nov 24 15:20:35 EST 1997

That's funny.  I thought that my MIT bio classes did a great job at
stressing concepts and comprehension.  Biochem at Harvard - that's where I
memorized in a room full of pre-meds.  Guess it's who you hang out with -
I thought most of the MIT bio folks were headed the grad school route. . .

deb