Selection criteria for BioSci schools

Tue Oct 7 10:07:47 EST 1997

I am a second-year undergraduate with a growing interest in the
biological sciences and I'd like to change to a school better
suited for that.  I'd be grateful for any help I could obtain
here at either of two levels:  general selection criteria for
choosing good schools (both graduate and undergrad) as well as
specific school recommendations, positive or negative.  Thanks.

 Genevieve Castellot        c a s t e l g e @ s t d . c o m
P.S.  If replying by email, please note the  e x p a n d e d
      address supplied in my signature line.