Cynthia M. Galloway c-galloway at TAIU.EDU
Mon Oct 13 10:47:24 EST 1997

Just thought I'd throw out another comment about my Nobel Prize Women in
Science seminar.  Their latest comment was that most, if not all, of the
women we have talked about got little money for their work yet, they kept
working.  I asked them if there was anything they would consider doing even
if they didn't get paid for doing it.  The only two answers were gardening
and music but they wouldn't even consider doing science for nothing.  Would
anyone here do science for nothing?  I probably would and have.

Dr. Cynthia M. Galloway
Assoc. Professor of Biology
Dept. of Biology
Campus Box 158