Where we've been

S L Forsburg forsburg at nospamsalk.edu
Thu Oct 16 11:54:15 EST 1997

Women-in-bio,
I was sent this letter by Mary Ann Sesma in response to my post
on stigmas associated with women's groups.  Mary Ann has given
me permission to post her comments. Her letter is a  reminder
of where we've been, where we still have to go, and that we get
where we're going because of those who have broken the trail
before us.

--
-susan
S L Forsburg, PhD  forsburg at salk.edu