On the poster/presentation thread...

rtemple at NETMAIL.HSCBKLYN.EDU rtemple at NETMAIL.HSCBKLYN.EDU
Thu Oct 23 10:13:33 EST 1997

I've been reading the past posts and there are some great suggestions there that
I'll be adding to my thesis proposal - coming Dec 16th (AGHHHHH!). One question
though - because of the nature of a PhD student proposal, there are many MANY
large areas of unknown information. I'm thinking of future experiments,
potential pitfalls, etc. How do you deal w/ them? Should you list all the
potential probems on a slide (and still pass the exam)? I have figured out how
to handle the preliminary data, but it feels like there are so many loose
ends...

Robyn
Robyn Temple
currently frantic doctoral canidate