Ecological Wisdom (Repost)

Baobab Computing support at baobabcomputing.com
Fri Sep 12 11:48:10 EST 1997

Greetings Everyone--

How to explain the inexplicable?

I have a web page devoted to natural philosophy and philosophers and our
connection to the natural world.  It contains a large list of full texts
of natural philosophy books (by everyone from John Muir to Lao Tzu to
William Calvin), interviews with eco-thinkers (Thomas Berry to Fritjof
Capra), and many essays about our relationship about nature.  I must
admit it is one of the most comprehensive list of such links I've seen
anywhere on the Internet.  (As a "bonus", there's also links to info
about corporate domination of our culture...)

The address is http://baobabcomputing.com/all/links.htm .

Thanks, Tim

[By popular demand, this is a repost of my message from a month ago...]