US/MD-ANIMAL SURGERY JOB OPPORTUNITY

Huntpharm huntpharm at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 06:44:53 EST 1997

I am looking for a person to conduct middle cerebral artery occlusion
models in animals. You will perform small animal brain and cerebrovascular
surgery including blood vessel cannulation, tacheostomy, intubation,
isolation and occlusion, and stereotactic implantation. The candidate will
have 1+ years experience.  You should possess a B.S. or M.S.degree in
neuroscience or related field. We are a leading biotech firm with research
facilities in Baltimore, Maryland and can provide excellent benefits
(health insurance, dental, and vision plan, stock options, bonus program,
paid vactation and more). A high impact, high profile position with
excellent opportunity for advancement.  Please contact Scott Shanes by
phone at 609-584-8733 Ext. 218, fax resume and cover letter to 609-584-9575
or E-Mail to sis at dmc10.com.