Position: Validation Engineer/Scientist/Technician

RSA rathbun at sedona.net
Mon Sep 22 17:08:19 EST 1997

Position Description:  We are seeking a degreed candidate for a
manufacturing equipment validation position in a well established
Pharmaceutical company with multiple manufacturing sites. This company
manufactures and markets injectable prescription drug products. This
person will be responsible for the design, implementation and
formalization of validation for our client company.

Qualifications:

*	Minimum of BS degree required.

*	MUST HAVE:  IQ and OQ experience of Pharmaceutical/Biotech
manufacturing
            equipment.

*          3-5 years first hand validation work in the
Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry.

*	Facility qualification and/or PQ familiarity would be
considered advantageous but is not
            required.

If you have an interest in this or other opportunities, please send us
your resume/CV as an Attached File to an email or send by mail/FAX to
RS&A to the attention of Alana Hamel, Associate. All correspondence is
held in strict confidence.

Rathbun, Sapir & Associates
P.O. Box 2337
Sedona, AZ 86339-2337 * USA *
(520) 284-3360 Office  (520) 284-3361 FAX
E-mail: rathbun at sedona.net