Adoption

lapa at webspan.net lapa at webspan.net
Tue Sep 23 18:57:43 EST 1997

If you are interested in Latin America Adoptions.
Stop by our Website listed below.

"We are not an adoption agency"
"We are an adoptive parents support group"
L.A.P.A.-NNJ                                                                          |
(Latin America Adoptive Parents Association)                         |

VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://www.webspan.net/~lapa        |

North Jersey Chapter,Inc.                                                       |
P.O. Box 2666                                                                        |
Fairlawn, NJ 07410                                                                 |
L.A.P.A. HOTLINE:(201)438-9214                                         |

L.A.P.A. Helps Build Families