Nobel women

sunny N stewart sunnyesq at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 28 02:12:26 EST 1997

I had the opportunity of a lifetime, at least I believe that I did.  I
ha the opportunity to spend the afternoon and evening on a purely
social level with Gertrude Elion ( Nobel '88 ).
 About science well  we didn't even didcuss it, what we talked about
was succeeding in  the male bastion of science and why it is so damn
hard for women to get ahead.
So before we pooh-pooh these women the few very few, we should thank
them as I thank them for trying to make our lives just that little bit
better

Sunny Stewart
sunnyesq at ix.netcom.com