Nobel women

Galloway Cynthia M kfcmg00 at TAMUK.EDU
Mon Sep 29 23:24:53 EST 1997

> THANK YOU KAREN!!!   I was appalled to read that Sunny thinks we are
> pooh-poohing these women!  I am absolutely in AWE of their perseverence
> and their gutsiness!
>
>                   Alice

I second this.  I have 15 students who feel the same way.  Male and
female.  They all agree that they could never do anything comparable but,
I have 10 more weeks to get them thinking they might and I have two
students who can probably do great things if they only thought they
could.  We need more role models such as these.

Cyndy

--
Dr. Cynthia M. Galloway
Associate Professor