Nobel women

Galloway Cynthia M kfcmg00 at TAMUK.EDU
Mon Sep 29 23:24:53 EST 1997

> THANK YOU KAREN!!!   I was appalled to read that Sunny thinks we are
> pooh-poohing these women!  I am absolutely in AWE of their perseverence
> and their gutsiness!
>                   Alice
I second this.  I have 15 students who feel the same way.  Male and
female.  They all agree that they could never do anything comparable but,
I have 10 more weeks to get them thinking they might and I have two
students who can probably do great things if they only thought they
could.  We need more role models such as these.

Dr. Cynthia M. Galloway
Associate Professor
Dept. of Biology
Campus Box 158