Bio differences

C.J. Fuller cjfuller at
Mon Apr 27 23:15:57 EST 1998

In article
<Pine.SUN.3.96.980427101243.18930B-100000 at>,
<fenris at> wrote:

>Can anyone point me in the direction of a good source that proves women
>1) 10% less hemoglobin than men
>2) 10% more body fat
>3) Overall lower bone density
>Please respond to fenris at

Barry-Prove is a rather difficult word.  How about indicate?  There is a
great deal of interindividual variation floating around.  You could start
by checking out an exercise physiology textbook.  A clinical chemistry
book would give you a cheap and sleazy answer to #1.  Take a drive down to
UT-Southwestern's (where I did my postdoc)library, which should have some
of the texts on the reference shelves.

Cindy Fuller

C.J. Fuller
<mailto:cjfuller at>