Society for Neuroscience survey

Bharathi Jagadeesh bjag at ln.nimh.nih.gov
Tue Aug 11 00:42:48 EST 1998

With our talk about scientist surveys, I thought this might be of
interest to people. The Society for Neuroscience has posted some data,
about salary, occupation, governemnt support, number of children,
marital status, ... about Society for Neuroscience members on the web.
It's available in raw data format & in SPSS format for analysis.I
haven't looked at it very carefully, so don't know very well what's
there, but it looks like an interesting collection of information.

http://www.sfn.org/membdata/

Bharathi