significance of misidentification

Chris Odt chriso at dfrc.wisc.edu
Sat Aug 15 17:34:46 EST 1998

Hi.....a funny and amusing note on this subject.  When my daughter was
about 5, I had her in for a Dr's appointment.  The physician we were
dealing with (I beleive she was a resident) wanted to confer with another
staff physician.
She left, and they both came back a few minutes later.  She introduced the
'new' Dr. , a man, to my daughter.  Her first response was, "You can't be
doctor!  You aren't a girl!"  Ha!  It was definatly one of those instances
to remember.
And BOTH the physicians on hand, loved it!

chris