POSITION: Immunology Director

Ann Rathbun rathbun at sedona.net
Sat Aug 15 17:34:53 EST 1998

Senior Immunologist

A position is available for a professional, enthusiastic and highly
motivated cellular immunologist to direct the development of our client
biopharmaceutical company's Immunology program. =20

The individual sought should have a Ph.D. and a minimum of several
years' experience performing independent research either in an academic
or industrial laboratory environment. =20

Requirements/Qualifications:
=B7 Ph.D. in Immunology or related science.

=B7 Minimum of 3 years experience performing independent research.

=B7 Ideally, the potential candidate will have already headed an
immunology group in a biotechnology company. =20

=B7 Experience in T cell and dendritic cell culture is essential.=20

=B7 Experience with the cytotoxic killing assay.

Our client is a dynamic new company that is developing exciting new
approaches for the immunotherapeutic treatment of cancer and infectious
disease.  Competitive salary and benefits including stock options will
be offered commensurate with experience.

If you have an interest in this or other opportunities, please send us
your resume/CV as an Attached File to an email or send by mail/FAX to
RS&A to the attention of Ann Rathbun, Managing Director. All
correspondence is held in strict confidence.

Rathbun, Sapir & Associates
P.O. Box 2337 =20
Sedona, AZ 86339-2337 * USA
(520) 203-0074 Office  (520) 203-0075 FAX=20
E-mail: rathbun at sedona.net