Dress

Muriel Lederman lederman at mail.vt.edu
Fri Aug 21 09:11:32 EST 1998

>> I recently heard that in addition to the high tuition at HBCU, there is
>>> an additional cost, that of _really_dressing up to go to class.
>
>Muriel,
>
>It's true, but here at CAU it can be major dependent.  The biology
>majors are not as dressed up as some of their classmates.  However I did
>run into one of our academic problems in the Women's shoe salon at
>Nieman-Marcus.  Maybe it's also grade dependant.  Go Figure.

I'd give my eye teeth for Nieman-Marcus' shoe department! M

Ambition will cure AIDS before compassion does.

Muriel Lederman			    Phone: 540.231.5702
Associate Professor, Biology		    Fax:    540.231.9307
Coordinator, Biological Sciences Initiative	    email:   lederman at vt.edu
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg VA 24061-0406